EVERNORTH NONDISCRIMINATION NOTICE
Evernorth complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Evernorth does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact customer service at the toll-free number shown on your ID card, and ask a Customer Service Associate for assistance.
If you believe that Evernorth has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance by sending an email or by writing to the following address:
Nondiscrimination Complaint Coordinator
PO Box 188016
Chattanooga, TN 37422
If you need assistance filing a written grievance, please send an email or call the number on the back of your ID card.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, DC 20201
1.800.368.1019, 800.537.7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are also available.