We’re bringing people and capabilities together to drive progress. To create connected solutions.
Moving Ahead Today
Center for Workplace Mental Health, APA Foundation
The inMynd solution provides your employees access to expert guidance and support for anxiety, depression, and insomnia.
- Access to individualized support and resources
- Condition-specific care through our Neuroscience Therapeutic Resource Centers
- New digital Cognitive Behavioral Therapy program
Healthy Ways to Work
In a world dramatically changed by COVID-19, we’re helping our partners and their employees navigate new realities. These agile solutions are focused on helping people return to a healthy, safe, and productive workplace.
- Digital and onsite support for a healthy and safe workplace
- Population health and clinical care
- Resiliency development to help people cope with change
Embarc Benefit Protection℠
Gene therapy has the potential to change lives, but even a single treatment can cost millions of dollars. Embarc Benefit Protection shields members from these high costs, so that people who need treatment can get it.
- Financial protection for high-cost therapies
- Access to quality, cost-effective in-network providers
- Support from a dedicated gene therapy case management team
By 2025, 10 million couples will have trouble starting a family1. FamilyPath is raising the bar for fertility health by providing more comprehensive, more flexible coverage and proactive care for growing families.
- Expanded medical and pharmacy benefit management
- Access to vetted provider and lab networks
- Dedicated Fertility Advisor to proactively support and guide patients
Premier Health, Feb 26, 2016
Digital Health Formulary
Our industry-first Digital Health Formulary allows employers and health plans to manage the fast-growing world of digital health and is included for every client.
- Pharmacists, clinicians, and health-research PhDs vigorously review solutions
- Plans choose from mobile apps and tools that are safe, effective, and add value
- Clients save an average of $100K-$120K per solution in implementation costs